primary colors.

 Happy Friday! I leaned into the seventies again and it felt pretty good.
I just picked up this zip up turtleneck while thrifting for $5 and it is just perfect for an Arizona Winter since it's pretty light weight but has the super long sleeves that I tend to favor. This is my first time wearing it but I think it would look great with a lot of different things!

I last wore my mustard toggle coat AND pom hat HERE the day after xmas!
I last wore my sequin star jeans HERE with a striped sweater!
I last wore my grunge boots (in natural color) HERE with a military color coat!
I DO use my backpack all of the time but I don't always wear it with style outfits because it doesn't always match or I'll use it on a more casual day when I'm just running errands or staying at my parents' house or a day trip. You can see it HERE on the blog styled a bit more girly with a pink blouse.






 I'm wearing: coat-sebby (poshmark), beanie-target (poshmark), turtleneck-plato's closet, jeans-pilcro (poshmark), boots-Swedish Hasbeens 'Grunge' (eBay), backpack-kipling (tj maxx) sunglasses-anthropologie, belt-old
Do you have any fun weekend plans?
I'm making my famous-ish bread pudding for a good friend in town and being pretty social with two other friends...I gotta keep busy, I'm a true Libra!
xx

Comments