Svens & Stegosaurus.

How is your weekend so far?
I'm looking forward to honestly taking it easy!
I went super casual today. I love my new Sven Boots so much that I think I'm going to try to wear them every other day (at least this coming week)!

I last wore my red bag HERE with a teal jacket and red boots!
I last wore my dinosaur hoodie HERE with a denim skirt and some lace up clogs that are for SALE in my closet!
I last wore my COH high waisted jeans HERE with some golden yellow accents!
I first/last wore my new Sven Boots HERE with a pop of lavender a couple of days ago!







 I'm wearing: beret-free people, dinosaur hoodie-marshall's, gray tee-gift, jeans-coh, boots-Sven Clogs (GIFTED), bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), sunglasses-oui fresh


 Happy Saturday! What's your favorite weekend wear or casual style pieces? xx

Comments