pop of red.

 I'm a bit behind on posting because of the holidays so bear with me...
I wore a lot of fun mixed leather colors for this casual look!

I last wore my faux leather pants HERE with a brown blouse I'm selling right now and some otk boots that I sold last week!
I last wore my teal leather jacket HERE with a long skirt and Super Mario retro tshirt!
I last wore my cream turtleneck HERE a while ago, layered with a dress. It's definitely chilly enough to wear sweaters most days now though now in the desert, all day and night!
I last wore my red purse HERE with a cute red-themed look!
I last wore my red 'grunge' boots HERE with a matchy red coat!

 I'm wearing: faux leather pants-blank nyc, turtleneck sweater-anthropologie (old), jacket-thrifted (from italy), bag-(thrifted) liebskind berlin, boots-(eBay) Swedish Hasbeens 'grunge' shearling in red
 What I've found with clog boots is that I DO actually love them. I didn't realize that you need to size up a whole size to get the best fit in most styles and brands and so I had a lot of trouble in years past finding those right ones!
The other good news about the sizing issue I noticed is that a lot of other people also don't realize the sizing issue so you are able to find a lot of mislabeled or mistagged sized clog boots all over the internet!
These red ones are EUR 40 and were tagged a 10 but they really fit like an 8.5, especially with the shearling inside! They are definitely my size! Plus, since the size was wrong, I was able to negotiate more with the price and got these for a crazy great deal.
 Swedish Hasbeens is currently having a WINTER SALE though and you can get lots of great boots for 50% their original price if you are not into buying secondhand shoes or scouring eBay and Poshmark. The boots I'm wearing are currently $244 on the SH website. My recommendation would be the hiking platform boots for $190, those are not as steeply priced and have tons of style. Just make sure to buy a full size bigger!
 Do you like clog boots or platform boots? How do you style faux leather pants or leggings? What are your Christmas Plans? xx


Comments