green & gray.

 I had a procedure today and I took these pictures in the morning before I went into the office. I was a bit delirious from fasting but I did my best. The goal was to be comfy cozy and wear pj-like clothing because I knew I would want to sleep after.
I've had these leggings for about a year and they are fleece lined! I got them at the store-closing sale at Sear's. I recently picked up this sweatshirt from Plato's Closet but decided to list it on my Poshmark. I just wanted to try to style it and see if I liked it enough to keep it. The boob/bra outline just doesn't fit me right and the length is awkward on me. I know it would be great on somebody else though, so check out my closet to steal my style!

I last wore my olive felt hat HERE with a green monotone vibe!
I last wore my green parka HERE with a rainbow purse and some 70's style platform boots!
I last wore my Sven Boots HERE with a dino sweatshirt and jeans!
I wore my leggings HERE a totally different way with a rose dress!






 I'm wearing: hat-nordstrom rack, sweatshirt-trouve, chevron leggings-sear's, boots-c/o Sven Clogs HERE

 It's hard having a chronic illness when you are regularly subjected to tests and complicated results that sometimes feel good and sometimes feel far from good but I am VERY grateful for my current status and health, which does seem to be improving so I'm moving forward looking up and hoping for the best!
What do you wear when you know you are going to spend a morning at the doctor's?
xx

Comments