pine green.

 I went totally GREEN with today's outfit as part of my monochrome challenge for #decembrights ! Olive is easily one of my favorite colors ever, so it was easy to find enough green to make a statement! It was also the outfit I chose to wear to a holiday work party.
Festive, but not too over the top. The hat is a bit eccentric but I felt cool and like it kept my frizz/flyaways at bay!

I last wore my green cold shoulder top HERE with a fun avocado look!
I last wore my olive cargo pants AND hat AND mickey purse HERE with a safari inspired outfit!
 I wore my Bed Stu boots last with an all-pink outfit HERE and I'm so glad I'm pushing myself to wear them more because the shearling inside keep my feet so warm!

 I'm wearing: hat-nordstrom rack, top-anthroplogie, belt-miss patina, pants-blank nyc, bag-disney X coach (eBay), boots-bed stu (anthropologie, seven years ago!), glasses-dolce & gabanna 
 Happy Friday! xx


Comments