01.04.2019

 I am a Valentine Bride but even before I got married, I always really loved hearts and things with hearts on them (and flowers too, I suppose but you'll see more of them if you follow my style). I got this fantastic apron dress at a consignment store over my Winter Break while shopping with my brother's girlfriend. Somehow, I got super lucky and it was an extra 20% off! I was looking for a pinafore British style jumper dress like this for a while. The pockets and tie in the back are just bonus for me. It checks all the boxes! This is a date night kind of look I would wear going out with my hubby or with friends. It's funny how the more I shop and the older I get, the more I pick things in the same color story that just auto match without even thinking about my closet!
 wearing// old hat (h&m), apron dress (thrifted), lace up top (thrifted), chevron fleece lined leggings (sears), Lazy Oaf X Dr. Marten boots, necklace (target), bag (eBay)

I hope you enjoy this look! It is one of my favorites I've had in a long time and really helped inspired me to make more outfits to post when I matched it up in my room!
Do you like apron or jumper dresses? Do you like to wear leggings with boots? I like to wear leggings that look like tights and don't like when you see the bottoms of the leggings. This is a winter outfit after all. I think it was about 65 degrees when I was shooting these pics! Gotta love the desert!

Happy heart-shopping!
-M

Comments