my oldest sweater & newest bouquet & boots!

 My husband bought me this gorgeous bouquet earlier this week and I'm just loving and enjoying it so much!
It's Day 5 of the Sensible Fay's Sweater Week & the prompt is 'Oldest Sweater!' This sweater is at least four years old...it was my mom's and she handed it down to me and it became a go-to part of my teaching wardrobe and it's just so cozy and not as thick as a lot of my other sweaters.
I paired it with this summer dress and some new otk boots I got for Fall for this fresh remixed look!
Would you even believe me if I said I got these boots for THIRTY-FIVE DOLLARS on Poshmark? I did! They are practically new! In such great shape and the most gorgeous leather and suede combo! Ugh, I love them so much! I've decided to sell my last year otk boots since they gap so much at the tops of my legs and make me feel like a pirate...you can buy them HERE!

I last wore this sweater HERE with a fun brown look inspired by Valentines Chocolates!
I last wore this mixed print dress HERE with some clogs and my yellow circle bag!

 Definitely expect to see these boots a lot this Winter! & my parents have offered to order me some new Uggs this Fall so I'm super pumped to get THESE! I'm into the hiker-but-make-it-fashion trend!

 I'm wearing: turtleneck-anthropologie (old), dress-anthropologie (old), boots-michael kors (poshmark), necklace-thrifted, sunglasses-pacsun (old)







 Happy Friday! I'm SO looking forward to lunch with a good friend & flying out to the East Coast tomorrow for my cousin's wedding! What are your weekend plans? xx


Comments