Let's Get Earthy, Day 6: SOIL!

 Wow, it's already the next-to-last day of 'Let's Get Earthy!' I can't believe it. For 'soil' brown, I went with my go-to (only) brown, non-sweater top! I also debuted my new leather pants AND my just-bought cute Florence, Italy brand purse that I couldn't pass up! The lion logo and the Fall orangey hue was too good not to get!

I last wore my brown top HERE in a slightly different brown-themed look featuring Sophie, the toy poodle!
I last wore my otk boots HERE
You can see my cat necklace styled a totally different way HERE with a dress!

 I'm wearing: top-Zara, sunglasses-anthropologie, bag-pratesi (tjmaxx), faux leather pants-blank nyc (marshall's), boots-michael kors (Poshmark, $15!!!), cat necklace-marshall's




 I had my hubby take this quick mural pic of me, I think it's a good way to slide into Saturday with the idea to scroll (a little) less! Happy Saturday! xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.