purple moon


 Did anybody else reading this grow up obsessed with  ? It was my absolute fave anime cartoon in high school and Luna was my number one character (on my shirt)! I haven't worn this tee on the blog before, I've had it for a couple of years.

I last wore my purple skirt AND purple clogs HERE with a similar graphic tee look, last time a movie!
I last wore my Coach Benett Satchel HERE with a very lemony look!

I think matching this skirt with a graphic tee is my favorite way to wear it because it's more casual and every day. It kind of balances out how dressy it can look in a different outfit!
 I'm wearing: top-sailor moon, skirt-endless rose (poshmark), clogs-swedish hasbeens (heart high), bag-coach

 It was just a really nice, low key girls' day with my best friend visiting from out of town! It was so good to spend time with her. I feel the love! Hope you are having a great week! xx









Comments