summer brights.

 With all the Color My Closet challenges, I just wanted to take a break today and wear what I naturally wanted to wear and this outfit kind of called my name. It is truly this bright (not a filter) I just felt like wearing something kind of bold and unique but still a bit matchy (the clogs and top are literally the same color) so I hope you like it! I feel very girly and fun and you know I love shoulder bows AND pockets. I definitely want to wear this dress more often, it's so cute.

Last wore this bright pink dress HERE with a super fun saguaro cactus themed look.

Last wore these teal clogs AND ruffle sleeve top HERE. I can't believe it was all the way back in May. I should wear both more, it's just been so hot, I usually don't wear heavier weight fabrics like this blouse. Both are my favorite color though. I'm going to think about some future outfit ideas!

Last wore my kitty purse HERE with a fun red themed look.



 I'm wearing: sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted), top-thrifted, dress-poshmark (ae outfitters), clogs-swedish hasbeens ON CLEARANCE in nude and red HERE, bag-kate spade


 I hope you are having a lovely weekend! I'm keeping busy, my father-in-law is moving in with us this weekend, probably for a few months since his health is declining & I'm having lunch with a good friend this afternoon! xx

Comments

  1. I love the teal and pink together, so bold and colourful! Looks so good with the matching heels too and that bag is just adorable! I really like that your dress has pockets too, such an awesome summer dress!

    Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's so sweet! You have a great weekend too! I can't complain :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.