Super Mario Monday.

 I got some new duds mixed into today's outfit including my Mario tee that I found at Marshall's a few weeks ago and am really super into. The raccoon suit is definitely my favorite suit/weapon/lewk for Mario! Super Mario 3 was my absolute fave game in college, next to Tetris Friends, and as a kid it was Super Mario World

and I am still very proud of beating Star World all by myself!

Anway...my beret is also NEW to me, it was vintage from Poshmark and came with another beret in white with silver studs, $7 for both! I thought that was a fantastic deal and I really like the unique black embroidery. I'm all about little details!

I last wore my bucket bag in my last post, so I'm not going to link it! It was a Hogwarts inspired look.
I last wore my black pierced jeans HERE a while back...it has felt too hot to wear jeans, especially black jeans, for the longest time!
I last wore my teal clogs HERE with a festive and cute stripey dress!
 I'm wearing: beret-Poshmark, tee-Marshall's, jeans-blank nyc (Marshall's), clogs-Swedish Hasbeens heart high (Poshmark), bag-coach bucket, sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted)


 Happy Monday! I'm feeling really good today! Hope you are too. Let's make it a 'Super' Week! xx

Comments