my favorite ghost.



 It's no secret that I LOVE pokemon and it's always been very nostalgic for me. Out of all of the hundreds of 'pocket monsters,' Gengar is my absolute favorite. If I were a trainer, I would totally be Agatha, the Ghost-type trainer. When we saw this tee in Uniqlo on my NYC trip, it was way too awesome to pass up! It's so hard finding Ghost Pokemon Merch! Mimikyu is a really awesome newer pokemon I enjoyed training on 'Evee Go!' So anyway, long story short, I put this ghostly look together as part of my 'Spooktober' themed outfits in the spooky spirit. Honestly, pretty sure I'd wear this outfit whenever. The socks are a bit much but all for fun, right?

Also...I haven't worn ANY of these items yet on the blog! The tee is newer and the skirt is old from Keds that was bought on Poshmark, the boots are new from eBay and just a pinch too small so I'm trying my damndest to stretch the toe box a bit!
 I'm wearing: tee-uniqlo, skirt-keds, socks-hot topic, boots-maguba (ebay)



 Are these clog boots stunning or what? My first pair! I'm so in love with the unique style and front zipper. I also think the unique shade of navy is refreshing from all my black and brown other boots!

Hope you are having a great week! xx


Comments

  1. Pokemon socks are so cool! I hope you're well and having a lovely October so far!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! They were actually an xmas present last year. I actually love getting socks as gifts because my feet are always cold :D xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.