color my closet: BROWN!

I definitely don't wear brown (other than shoes and bags) very often, especially in the Summer so I took out this typically Fall outfit for a very pre-Fall feeling look with black and brown. Man, was I dying in 107 degree heat today but I guess that's the price you have to pay for fashion and style challenges some days, eh? I also highlighted some of my thrifted pieces in my pics: my NEW vintage heart cuff with turquoise and coral AND you may already know, one of my favorite pairs of boots ever known to man that are also thrifted from a Poshmark swap earlier this summer!

jeans last worn...NEVER on my blog before! Omg, welcome baby jeans, I've worn you a ton, but happy to finally feature you!
bag & boots last worn HERE with a very camo themed look (and a donut for snack)
top last worn HERE all the way back in January, with a rocker-inspired winter look!

 I'm wearing: top-zara, jeans-blank nyc, boots-schutz, bag-coach ny (secondhand), sunglasses-anthropologie




Happy Monday! How do you wear brown and do you wear it in the Summer or mostly in the Fall and Winter like me? xx

Comments

  1. I wear it mostly in fall and winter. Love the edge vibes of this look!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.