cats, clogs, & plaid.


 As a surprise to nobody, especially myself, I chose to a blue plaid dress again (I have 3 different ones). No regrets.
I style it a little differently every time so it's all good! I would much rather wear the same thing I love tons of tons than buy one really expensive thing and only wear it a couple of times. I'm really trying to make more of an effort to support sustainable fashion, especially since finding success on Poshmark! Secondhand is wonderful.

Speaking of seconhand....these AMAZING Loeffler Randall X Sven clogs from 2012 were begging me to take them home on eBay and I couldn't resist the uber low $35 price tag! Are they amazing or are they amazing?!?
Also since my clog collection seemed to be expanding at an alarming rate this Summer, I have cleared my shoe closet and put 8 pairs of shoes up for sale this week and I already sold 4! Hooray!

I don't want to have more shoes than days in the month, that just seems crazy to me. I can only wear them once a month to wear them all equally? What kind of shoe life is that? Plus I was realizing that I only have about 10 clogs that I wear a lot and really enjoy so I am trying to minimize my collection and maximize my wear and enjoyment. If I don't enjoy it, if I don't reach for it, then up for sale it goes!
How about you? Do you clean out your closet every season?

You can see the last time I wore this blue plaid dress HERE with my cute leather hat (dreaming of Fall is no joke)!
& I just wore this secondhand Coach bucketbag yesterday, so no need to link! You can go check out my alien look if you haven't yet!

My husband surprised me with a TON of kitschy and adorable earrings from Hot Topic yesterday afternoon and these lucky cat ones seemed perfect for a Cat-urday!




 I'm wearing: bag-coach, sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted), dress-urban outfitters (secondhand), necklace-upscale cheapskate, earrings-hot topic, clogs-loeffler randall X Sven (eBay)




Ugh these clogs are just TOO good. I'm definitely obsessed.
Today is a wonderful pool day with friends! I'm really looking forward to it!
Hope you are having a great weekend! xx

Comments