soft gray.

 Well, it's still hot a heck and Day 2 of the Sensible Fay's Sweater Challenge!
Day 2 is 'Turtleneck Sweater' OR 'Sweater dress' and I kind of combined them because this chunky turtleneck is pretty long!
Also, I didn't realize that my new-for-this-season corduroy beret matches my house color so well! Just a bonus!

I last wore my gray sweater HERE with a totally different vibe layered grungy camo look!
I last wore my cactus boots HERE with (one of my go-tos) a plaid dress (and the same purse)!
I last wore my girly floofy skirt HERE as a petticoat with my pink lacey dress and different cowboy boots!
I last wore my navy Coach satchel HERE with a purple Fall outfit!

 I'm wearing: hat-free people (marshall's), sweater-vintage/thrifted, skirt-thrifted, boots-corral HERE, bag-coach 'bennet' prairie pattern, necklace-amazon (old, gift)




 I can't believe that this weekend I'll be back East for a wedding! I'm excited! Plus it's my best friend's bday today so I'm sending her ALL THE GOOD VIBES! xx

Comments