red-y for my birthday.

 I'm proudly wearing my birthday beret! My husband got the BEST gifts this year, I am completely in love with his picks from Miss Patina---my new favorite company ever for clothing!

Last night was the celebration with my friends (which was SO nice and really fun) and tonight, my husband and I are going out with my mom and dad.

I last wore my black & red clogs HERE with two other thrifted separates, coincidentally!
I last wore my rust colored top (worn backwards) HERE with a midi skirt and Suzanne clogs!
I last wore my leather zip skirt HERE with a fun cactus theme outfit!

& I just wore my red bag yesterday also, so no need to link it up!


 I'm wearing: beret-Miss Patina, top-thrifted, leather skirt-thrifted, bag-thrifted (liebskind berlin), necklace-amazon (old), sunglasses-pacsun (old), clogs-Sven Clogs



 Happy birthday to me & happy Monday to you all! Cheers! xx


Comments