roses & dogwood flowers.

 I'm back from DC and matchier than ever in today's blog look! It's my birthday weekend and my energy is high and my excitement is palpable! My husband got me the absolute BEST birthday gifts that I am SO excited about and let me open them early tonight (I have 0 patience).

I had an absolutely INCREDIBLE trip in DC, my family was warm and welcoming, the wedding was old school and tender, the sightseeing was fantastic, the food was delicious & the weather was SO refreshing in the 70s every day! Plus, we just missed the crazy downpour of rain by one day, which was super lucky!

I wore these docs nearly every day of my travels and got a crazy flattering amount of compliments from so many people! One woman even identified the 3D flowers on the boots as Dogwood Flowers! Isn't that epic? Doc Martens are even easy to wear on the airplane because they are super easy to unlace or wear loose/untied when you're in the security line. Yes, they are really hard to break in but honestly, worth it in my opinion! I even bought a second pair for myself for my birthday and they are coming in on Monday, so stay tuned!

I last wore my rose jumper dress HERE with pops of green!
I last wore my heart cutout crop tee HERE with a pink and white look!
I last wore my cat bag AND beret HERE with an all-pink outfit!
I last wore my flower Docs HERE with an alien-inspired look!

I'm wearing: beret-ebay, tee-poshmark (she in), dress-thrifted, bag-kate spade, sunglasses-pacsun (old), choker-thrifted, boots-dr martens (last year, discontinued)





 Life is good, I can't complain today. I'm really feeling this Friday and the week ahead. I am hoping for lots of good things ahead and of course very excited for Thanksgiving next month & getting more substantial lab/follow up results for my current medication! What are your weekend plans? How do you wear doc martens? xx


Comments

  1. I love the layering underneath this dress! The boots are so fun and cool too.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I think part of why I wear this dress so often is because I love trying different things under :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.