inspired by area 51.

 Have you heard all of the racket on the internets about the Area 51 'Raid' that was recently being compared to Fyre Festival as well as Woodstock? It was predicted to be a giant rave on the campgrounds of New Mexico near Area 51?
Me, I'm just hanging out at home and perhaps venturing out to the mall to get my brows threaded later while watching the headlines and admittedly curious about what will unfold at the alien-central Tourist Destination.
So, I decided to dedicate my outfit to aliens today in honor of all those people that love them. Also, I'm stubbornly Fall-dressing despite the still very high heat in my desert home.
My mom just bought me this really cute olive felt hat for Fall yesterday at Nordstrom Rack and I'm LOVING it! (you can buy the same one in 3 color choices HERE)

I last wore this cute alien tee HERE with a fun holographic clog outfit!

I had trouble pin pointing the last time I wore my flower power docs but I did find a really old outfit, one of my first blog ones on here featuring them HERE with a pretty dress, back in January!



 I'm wearing: alien tee-Marshall's, skirt-thrifted, bag-secondhand Coach bucket bag, hat-nordstrom rack (melrose & market), boots-dr. martens 'pascal, 3D flower', bow socks-poshmark (they are actually thigh highs!) 








I think I'm going to try to start wearing more Fall trends and Fall pieces and I'm in the process of converting my closet to colder weather with wishful thinking in mind! Happy Friday! xx

Comments

  1. My young son is obsessed with this Area 51 event. He has a bet with his dad that tons of people will show up. Lol! I adore this velvet skirt!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that! Did he win since there were a couple thousand people? I was reading about it this morning :) Thank you! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.