i heart pink clothes & clogs.

HELLO! I'm back in the west coast, in my home state after a whole jam packed week of travels across NY from Long Island, to Queens, to Manhattan, to Brooklyn and several places in between. I am choosing not to post the travel photos on my blog, I did select a handful to share on my insta if you re very curious but most of them are private and personal and with a ton of family and friends that I don't want to post all over the internet but I will say with 100% certainty that it was a FANTASTIC trip and my heart feels extremely full of love and happiness from all of the great memories and meals that were enjoyed in my hometown and beyond. I think 3 years might be too long to wait to visit again next time and I am hoping it is a trip we will be able to take more often! It just felt so rejuvenating and was an amazing experience. 

If you've been following me at all you probably already know that I LOVE most heart things. This top with the cutest little heart cut out was no exception and I wanted it for the longest time and finally used some Poshmark earnings to buy it when the price went down to $7! It was an offer I couldn't refuse.


 I last wore my skirt HERE with a cactus themed, summer whites outfit!
I last wore my pink clogs HERE with a fun donut shirt & matching pink skirt!
I last wore my cactus backpack HERE with a really cute and colorful western look!

 I'm wearing: heart tee-poshmark (you can buy it HERE), white skirt-anthropologie (COH, 'amelia'), backpack-kate spade, clogs-Sven Clogs HERE
 I don't really have a ton to say except that it feels good to be back and I'm still figuring it all out and trying to take my healing process (CD) day by day. I hope you all have a fantastic week! xx

Comments