red sangria.


 Today is Date Night! I get to go to one of my favorite restaurants, where my hubby proposed to me, and we are meeting up with another couple that we really enjoy too! I'm pumped!

You haven't seen this scalloped blouse before because it's NEW! I just got it the last day of August for only $9 on clearance at Marshall's! Isn't it cute? It's so me.

My skirt is actually my oldest skirt, I've had it for six years, from Urban Outfitters (where I hardly ever go) but it somehow just works and I can't let it go. I last wore it HERE with a strawberry look!

I last wore my cat purse HERE with a floral inspired look.

My shoes, one of the highlights of the look, are actually 7 years old and I bought them at Zara when I was teaching abroad. I couldn't resist their perfect blend of girly and edgy and they just speak to me so I had them in my collection ever since. I only really bring them out for special occasions (they love to go to weddings), because to be 100% honest, they are not that comfortable. I'm also clutzy and worry about stabbing myself with the spikes. I've had to put a lot of padding and insoles in the shoes to make them work for me and wouldn't recommend them for gals with high arches like myself unless you are willing to doctor them up. Photos don't really do them justice with how sparkly and Cinderella they are, my husband really likes these also! I usually get a few head turns when I wear them. Even though they are an old style, they are floating around all over Poshmark and eBay for some pretty low prices!






 I'm wearing: top-marshall's, skirt-uo, bag-kate spade, shoes-zara, sunglasses-oui fresh
 
 Excuse me, while I skip off to sip some sangria! xx

Comments