red like cinnamon.

 Today is the first day of The Sensible Fay's Sweater Week challenge. I was skeptical at first, it is in the 90s temperature-wise in the desert still. After talking to her, she agreed that it's not totally cold yet where she lives either so I'm thinking of this now as sweater looks that I will still wear the rest of the day (without the sweater) and I can also look at them as Winter inspiration since it doesn't really get 'cold' until December where I live!

Day 1 is: 'Favorite Sweater'

I last wore this super cute red cut out sweater HERE over (what else) a plaid dress!
I last wore my COH midi white denim skirt HERE with a totally different red look!
I last wore my red crossbody bag HERE with my Totoro dress!

My sven leaf punch clogs are NEW! I traded in my Lottas and sold a few pairs of lesser-worn clogs to be able to snag these. I just love them! They are so cute and the bright red color is perfect.





 I'm wearing: sweater-poshmark, skirt-COH 'amelia', bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), sunglasses-oui fresh, hairbow-thrifted, clogs-Sven 'leaf punch' low clogs HERE






 Happy Monday! Hope you're ready for a full week of sweater fashion! I'm trying to not 'sweat it'! xx



Comments