casual-ish Friday.

 Every time that I wear this vintage top, I'm like, damn, this feels great, why don't I wear it more? Then I remember that the label is barely hanging on, is in a foreign language, and I'm pretty sure it was handmade and I want to preserve it and not wear it down since it's SO unique and cool. Do you have anything like that?

I last wore kitty bag HERE with some epic 2012 clogs from eBay!
I last wore my denim skirt HERE with a Canadian Tuxedo denim-on-denim look & rose gold clogs!
I last wore my cool vintage top HERE  with a very long denim skirt (that I ended up selling on Poshmark) but doesn't it also look really good HERE? I definitely want to recreate the second look once it cools off here!
I last wore my red bow clogs HERE with my cute red corset dress (and the same purse)!






 I'm wearing: top-vintage, thrifted, skirt-a&f (thrifted), bag-kate spade, clogs-Sven Clogs, sunglasses-ray-ban 





 I'm so happy I got to spend time with Sophie today. She just had dental surgery this week and it was great to give her some extra attention and cuddles. She's such a good doggo! Happy Friday! xx



Comments