dressy denim.

 I don't think wearing my denim jacket half off makes me look cool but honestly, it was too windy/chilly for me to justify taking it off all the way for pictures today! I'm wearing one of my favorite vintage embroidered shirts that looks like a corset and always makes me feel flattered so it seemed like a good day to wear it since I had a high pressure meeting this morning! Everything went as well as it could have and I'm just grateful to be done with two major work meetings in one busy week! It means I will have some freedom and time to focus on packing and Europe outfit-planning. I'm also doing way more socializing than I've done in a while (since we will be out of the country for almost two weeks) so I'm sure that my Libra-self will just love spending so much extra time with loved ones! Looking forward to it! What are your plans?

 I'm wearing: jacket- lovetree, top-vintage, skirt-poshmark, tights-target, clogs-swedish hasbeens 'antique sandal' 


Comments