color my closet: RED!

 This is my first time ever participating in 'Color My Closet's style challenge. Can you tell that I'm excited?
I think I already told you guys but just to say it again--I got these awesome 'gram-famous Oui Fresh sunglasses on a flash sale for $8 so I ended up getting this 'siracha' color as well as the 'mint.' I'm relieved because these look more red to me in pics and the other ones look more like a neutral white-ish color so they both go with a lot of my outfits! The two colors I bought a few weeks ago are BOTH still available and on sale marked down from the original $32. I 100% recommend them and they are helplessly cute when you twin with a baby or toddle for the mini-me versions!

I love this dress so it felt like a great time to wear it for a red challenge.
I last wore my red dress HERE when I first bought my cat bag! I wore my heart clogs and blue pearls that time.
and I last wore my black and red bow Svens HERE in a mostly black outfit with my fun bedazzled skort.
 I'm wearing: dress-anthropologie (maeve, 'juliet'), sunglasses-oui fresh, bag-kate spade, clogs-sven clogs HERE




 Happy Tuesday! You can play along to color your closet on instagram! Let me know if you decide to. Hope you have a lovely day. xx

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous dress! I adore the lace up detail.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I love most things with corset details :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.