summer rose & rabbit.

It's another long and questionable week in the pandemic times.
For the first time, I'm wondering if I should just start teaching again since I would be remote teaching and that would be a lot different and challenging in new ways...it's a tough decision.

My husband and I went to Saver's last night and it was SO CRAZY EXPENSIVE. They raised the prices on literally everything to the point where it just felt a bit like shopping at target for clothing, full price even though everything at Savers is secondhand!
I ended up buying about 15 Summer items from good brands that were marked lower since the seasons are changing, for resale. There's still a good month or two, especially in the West Coast where you can get away with shorts and definitely tank tops can be layered all year round.

I got this Sundance brand white eyelet tank top at Turnstyle last week and I really love it. It's solid/detailed enough to work by itself without feeling super flimsy or like underclothing like some camisoles do!





My whole outfit except for my necklace and hat are secondhand/thrifted!
I'm wearing:
white tank top-sundance (turnstyle) NEW (to me)
purple skirt-endless rose (poshmark), last worn HERE
bunny purse-kate spade (mercari)-last worn HERE
rose cowboy boots-Justin Boots (eBay), last worn HERE
necklace-nordstrom rack
hat-Canada (bought on my honeymoon)
sunglasses-anthropologie, won on instagram
 

Comments