peachy keen.



Happy Sunday!
We did a real Sunday Funday with my family and had our first ever hotdogs at home night!
My husband and brother grilled, I made fries in the air fryer and onion rings in the oven & chili & beans on the stove top and we had quite a feast!
My dad, brother, and husband all did chili cheese dogs and I had a basic style one with my mom!

It was a little junky but super fun and I would definitely recommend doing this with your family once in a while!

I'm wearing lots of Miss Patina today! My shirt, belt, and skirt!
It's definitely one of my top favorite brands ever and I'm just crazy about the style, quality and fit!

I'm wearing:

sunglasses-pac sun (old)

peach kitty tee-Miss Patina, last worn HERE

Miss Patina striped skirt-NEW from Poshmark (secondhand)

cat belt-Miss Patina

necklace-thrifted

flat clog sandals-c/o Sven Clogs, last worn HERE

 Since I found this awesome Miss Patina striped skirt on Poshmark, I posted a few of my skirts for sale, including a striped one, that you can check out in my closet!

The funniest was that my mom saw these clogs and didn't believe me that they are clogs so I had to take them off and show her! They honestly look a bit like just regular sandals or even the saltwater styles that are popular because they are pretty flat! They are super comfy though and the wood is VERY light weight. I definitely recommend them. I wore them all day for grocery shopping and family dinner/cooking and was super comfortable. xx

Comments