'eff figure flattery' DAY 2

No, I don't want to wear a belt or 'cinch my waist' today.
No, I don't want to wear a hemline that shows off my waist.
No, I don't want to wear a top that isn't 'boxy.' 
No, I don't want to wear heels with a skirt.
No, I don't think Doc Martens make my feet look big (or white shoes, or a white skirt to my lower half).

For eff figure flattery I'm breaking down these stereotypes! 


It definitely feels weird to wear something 'shapeless' when I'm told so often not to but it's also liberating (and pretty comfy).






I'm wearing:
Dr. Marten bow crackle boots with Miss Patina shoe charms last worn HERE
Heart Lollipop Blouse, diesel (eBay), last worn HERE
Asymmetric Skirt, sun & shadow (poshmark), last worn HERE
sunglasses, anthropologie (old)
beret-eBay
earrings-won from instagram
What do you think? Do you ALWAYS like to wear stuff that's figure flattering? Do you take a break sometimes? Do you often break the 'rules?' xx

Comments