silver & green.

 It is St. Patrick's Day.

Everybody that I know is celebrating at home or not at all...
Here are some things I'm personally doing to pass the time and increase the calm:

-writing & journaling
-reading more than ever
-adult coloring books
-watching movies
-watching feel-good tv
-listening to podcasts
-using my exercise equipment at home
-calling and checking in with family & friends
-trying to work on my business from home as best as possible but taking time off when I'm too drained
-taking more naps
-still getting dressed, showering, and working on keeping my daily routine
-playing video games or apps that are distracting but fun
-listening to my favorite artists
-using social media significantly less
-using delivery services for food instead of going to restaurants
-enjoying my pets and keeping them calm too.

I last wore my baby yoda tee HERE with my favorite plaid skirt.
I last wore my asymmetrical skirt HERE with a pop of red!

My clogs are NEW (to me) and I got them for a ridiculously low price but I'm not sure how I feel about how stupid long the straps are (I had to punch holes for my ankles).
My belt is NEW (to me) and I'm kind of obsessed. I've been wanting a d-ring style belt for about a month and I fell in love with this one as soon as I saw it. It's exactly what I needed!
 I'm wearing: clogs-Maguba 'rio', tee-eBay, skirt-Poshmark (sun & shadow), belt-ralph lauren (poshmark), beret-vintage (poshmark), sunglasses-old pac sun, earrings-souvenir from Alaska (honeymoon)


 How are you keeping busy?
Are you still shopping?
What is your favorite thing about being home so much?
xx

Comments

  1. Looking fab! I work from home anyway so it's just business as usual for me! But I love the idea of taking more naps hehehe!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work from home as well, but it just feels more exhausting somehow. Thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. Love your list of things that you are doing! I need that baby yoda shirt. So cute! Stay safe my friend!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.