cactus & cat lady.


The first challenge prompt for the challenge I'm doing this week is to wear something that is least worn.

I had basically abandoned this great skirt because the hem was unraveling (thanks, fast fashion). I missed it a lot. Finally, I decided to just hand stitch up and secure the hem and now it's just about as good as new, I think! It's really perfect for Fall with the color and texture (faux suede)! 









I'm wearing:
hat-nordstrom rack
cat collar-miss patina, last worn HERE
cactus tee-secondhand (from my mom), last worn HERE
vintage woven belt-thrifted
faux suede skirt-poshmark, last worn HERE
kiwi clogs-c/o sven clogs, last worn HERE
cactus bag-betsey johnson (poshmark), last worn HERE

Wow, I'm not used to dressing up with this many components. I guess I'm starting to get more detailed now that it's slowly becoming safer to re-enter society. Slowly. xx
 

Comments