school of sailor moon.

 Cat knees, please.

My husband said 'hogwarts?' when I came downstairs but I thought way more 'sailor moon!'

I last wore my Luna tee HERE
I last wore my plaid skirt HERE
I last wore my navy clogs HERE

I got these socks from Urban Outfitters at least five years ago and completely forgot about them!
This week I'm wearing ALL cat themed outfits so they were the perfect touch today.


 I'm wearing: hat-minnetonka, tee-hot topic (gift), skirt-target (thrifted), socks-uo, sunglasses-moschino (poshmark), necklace-thrifted, clogs-Sven Leaf Punch medium heel in navy (poshmark)

 I hope this week brings you some joy, small or large.
Last week was so tough, I am feeling slightly better just being able to start it all over again. xx

Comments

  1. I adore this cute skirt. The knee highs are perfect with it!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I was looking for a skirt just like this for years, finally found it at a thrift store last year :D xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.