simply striped.


At least I am keeping busy (and in healing by doing a style challenge) today's color is BLUE.
It's my first time wearing this beloved denim dress since last Summer!

Navy clogs last worn HERE
Striped sweater last worn HERE (for sale new, twinning HERE in my shop)
Denim dress last worn HERE with some sunshiney yellow!

This look definitely has major nautical vibes and I would LOVE to wear this on a cruise, one day when things are normal-ish again...



I'm wearing: sweater-gift from France, dress-aerie (thrifted), hat-nordstrom rack, socks-dsw (old), clogs-Sven Clogs (poshmark), glasses-dolce and gabanna 
Happy almost-Friday. Don't forget to keep track of what day it is or get dressed most days or keep one former-life habit that makes you feel like your typical self at least a little bit...stay safe! xx

Comments