baby yoda style.

 Happy Wednesday!
I'm currently in the process of clearing out my handbags for Spring and replacing a lot of them with these.
You can shop my bags HERE! That's also why I haven't been wearing bags with my last few looks.

I'm wearing a new Baby Yoda tee that I bought HERE 
I last wore my yellow coat HERE with the same hat and a tulle skirt!
I last wore this plaid skirt HERE with a grunge vibe Beetlejuice outfit.
I last wore my navy Svens HERE with a different plaid skirt and graphic tee outfit.
I last wore these otk socks HERE with a cat lady inspired outfit!





 I'm wearing: coat-sebby (poshmark), beanie-target (poshmark), tee-ebay, socks-poshmark, skirt-thrifted (target), clogs-Sven leaf punch in navy, glasses-dolce and gabanna

I tried a different spot for photos and the lighting wasn't ideal and I'm not feeling my best and I have a ton to do but I think it still captures the vibe and spirit of my outfit today!
Do you love baby yoda? Or are you team baby peanut? xx


Comments