green day & quick outfit from yesterday

 Yesterday (above) I wore my favorite color!
I am sorting through my closet and decided to give this old dress a go and try it out, I do still like it and I got some positive comments too, so it looks like it's staying!

Clogs last worn HERE c/o Sven, dress-old, Talbots


Today was a day to do some watercolors and water the garden as well!
I last wore my olive tee HERE
I last wore my asymmetrical skirt HERE
I last wore my green clogs HERE




 I'm wearing: tee-anthropologie, skirt-poshmark, clogs-c/o Sven Clogs, 'kiwi' color!, sunglasses-balenciaga, thrifted, mug-gift from a friend, anklet-anthropologie
So, I bought some new anklets from an etsy seller to help support small business during this time, I'm looking forward to getting them soon! I LOVE anklets and clogs, great combo, in my opinion!

I also got a few small clothing items on Poshmark but after completely clearing out my closet and reorganizing EVERYTHING for Spring and Summer, I realized that I really, really, truly DON'T need any clothes---I haven't worn jeans in months, it's almost shorts weather (I have two pairs I really love), I have about 25 skirts, 28 dresses, and LOTS of tank tops and graphic tees (which I'm kind of going through a love relationship with, this year).
I'm going to make a conscious effort to work with the clothing that I have because there's a lot to love and I want to really WEAR my clothes, you know? I spent a lot of time curating and thrifting my closet, so time to really enjoy what I collected over the years!

Are you doing shopping for Spring and Summer? What's on your wishlist?
It's already supposed to be in the high 90s this week, so less is definitely more for me! Light, airy, breezy, you know the drill! xx

Comments