give the child some avocado.

 Having a bit of extra fun styling at home and also celebrating that guacamole was finally back in stock at my grocery store! Yay!
The Child is what they all Baby Yoda.
I thought, he's avocado colored, so are my new clogs, why not?

I last wore my avocado skirt HERE
I last wore my heart backpack HERE
I last wore my baby yoda tee HERE



 I'm wearing: baby yoda tee-eBay, avocado skirt-eBay, backpack-valfre 'madeline' (poshmark), Sven Clogs in 'kiwi' lacy style medium heel (gifted)
 I didn't even realize the clogs are perfectly 'Yoda colored' but now I can't unsee it. I'm so pumped to pair them with lots of other looks. Olive green is one of my favorite colors!

Do you like avocados? Guac? xx


Comments

  1. Talk about a fabulous color combination. Where do you find a skirt with avocados on it?? I Love it.
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.