simple thank you.

 I just want to take a minute to express my immense gratitude to everybody who is still working to keep our world safe, healthy, and moving (slowly but surely).
I needed a surgical procedure, an emergency visit for my Chrohn's symptom and my surgeon made me feel SO safe and so looked out for and my husband offered me the best support and frequent disinfecting of everything even remotely near my body in the office.
I am extremely thankful and felt it was important to just say that. Thank you!

This is what I wore because i figured, a bit like a hospital gown, comfortable, and a bit of tough edge with my biker jacket!
Hopefully, this will be a healing weekend (and the 3 week recovery time my doctor expressed).

I last wore my heart backpack HERE
I last wore my black floral dress HERE
I last wore my biker jacket HERE
 I last wore my scalloped clogs HERE




 I'm wearing: dress-from my sister, jacket-joa (marshall's), backpack- valfyre (poshmark), hat-target (poshmark), clogs-Sandgrens 'Milan' (poshmark), sunglasses-anthropologie (old)


 I hope you too are experiencing waves of comfort and healing this weekend! xx

Comments