two dresses that my sister gave me.

 I'll start with a quick look at yesterday's look, a plaid dress from Urban Outfitters that my sister gave me about a year ago, last worn HERE

My 3d flower docs last worn HERE
My teal purse last worn HERE with the matching vintage leather jacket

I wore it to a brunch day trip! It was super fun.

And today's outfit, to start the week! Here we go, with another dress from my younger sister! This one is definitely a thrifted find and it has a very distinct 90s teacher vibe to it, so I like it a lot better with the corset vest on top!
 I last wore my dress and corset together HERE a while back. I really loved it with black cowboy boots but I sold those. I also brought it to DC a few months ago and it was the perfect outfit to wear to the zoo!
I last wore my lace up clogs HERE with an overall dress & turtleneck!
 I'm wearing: sunglasses-oui fresh, corset top-free people, dress-secondhand, pearls-thrifted, clogs-loeffler randall X sven clogs (eBay)



 Happy Monday! xx

Comments