90's vibes only.



 I'm basically completely and utterly OBSESSED with these new Schutz cowgirl boots that I traded/swapped for on Poshmark. I hardly ever do trades but these were 110% worth it even though they are half a size too small, they still fit but pinch ever so slightly so I'm just going to wear them 24 hours a day until they stretch a bit. Just kidding. I've been wearing them nonstop pretty much all day and they DO feel like they are stretching a bit and definitely fit well enough to justify keeping them and planning most of my Fall looks around them (when I'm not wearing clogs, of course).
I've said it before and I'll say it again, clogs and cowboy boots are the 2 prime shoes known to man and womankind.
You may or may not know that I already LOVE anything with star print or star studs (even better) so these are just too good. I did put up a pair of Ash boots to whittle down my black boot collection a bit and I might put more black boots up in the Fall depending on just how much I am obsessed with these...not sure yet!

This is my first time wearing black boots in the summer this year and in a while so I went very very 90s and am currently listening to Bush and my 90s radio station to match my mood!



 I'm wearing: corset top-free people, dress-thrifted (my sister's secondhand), bag-Coach NY (my mom's secondhand), turquoise choker-upscale cheapskate, boots-schutz (poshmark)


 When do you usually start planning/buying your Fall clothes and shoes? I love Fall dressing the most so I think about it all year round pretty much. I can't believe it's already almost my husband's birthday AND our trip to NY next month is getting closer also! Happy Tuesday :) xx

Comments

  1. Bush! Haha I used to LOVE bands like Bush and Blur. *Sigh* I just went through my Goo Goo Dolls collection too because the 90's will continue to live on through music.

    You look really good in black. And this outfit is a fun blend of pattern and texture and it works together for a summery look. I'm wishing for fall weather though, LOL, so I feel you on wanting some fall boots. I have black boots on my wish list too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those bands still! Thank you so much, I know it was probably too hot to wear all black and boots but the heart wants what the heart wants! xx

      Delete
    2. I never felt much warmer in black than other colors, but tall cowboy boots I get, haha. I was surprised how cool my ankles/feet felt wearing my Seychelle floral boots (from the recent post in blue). I've been putting them off cause I thought it would be too much in summer!

      Which bands do you really, really like?! I heard someone blasting The Mighty Mighty Bostones this week and my heart melted at it.

      Delete
    3. The Mighty Might Bosstones! That's a great one! My top faves are probably: Foo Fighters, Matchbox Twenty, Nirvana, A Perfect Circle, Led Zeppelin, The Smashing Pumpkins, Goo Goo Dolls, The Cure, Postal Service, Incubus...I love music! How about you? xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.