raining cats & clogs.


I'm not sure exactly why, but I'm an extremely cheery and fun mood today so I had a ton of EXTRA fun puddle jumping and doing my best Mary Poppins/NYC Ballet impression (but way clumsier and with very wet socks by the end of it all)

It's the final day of the #thriftedchicchallenge & I'm wearing some of my favorite secondhand pieces! I can't believe it's been raining for 2 DAYS in the DESERT, this is super rare, so might as well enjoy it!

I last wore my pink sweatshirt HERE with a pop of gray!
I last wore my pink clogs HERE for a Valentine-y outfit! 
I last wore my purple skirt HERE with the funniest cat tee!
I last wore my mickey purse HERE with a girly floral & dotted look!
I have never worn these socks on the blog before, but I actually got them from a cat rescue gift store, so the money goes towards foster kitties! 









 I'm wearing: pink sweatshirt-amazon, hat-thrifted (dillard's), bag-coach X disney (eBay), umbrella (totes) target, skirt-endless rose (poshmark), socks-fearless kitty rescue, clogs-Sven Clogs, glasses-dolce and gabanna 



 Happy Rainy Wednesday!
Are you a puddle jumper too? xx

Comments

  1. Such fun photos! And a beautiful outfit! I love the lilac and peach color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great shots Melissa!! I just love the pink and purple together. It makes me think of Easter !!
    XOOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun shots! I love the color mix here and the skirt is so chic.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.