lots of pink, hint of gray.

 Happy Saturday!
I had a different outfit planned with my tulle skirt for a February fashion challenge but then I day dreamed up this one yesterday afternoon and I'm so glad I made the swap out, I LOVE this look. It really speaks to my Lolita-appreciation fashion side and history of being an anime fangirl.
I'm currently binge watching the final season of Samurai Jack because I forgot all about it and it is just really cool and visually fantastic--tears me away from my phone and iPad 100%!

I last wore my tulle skirt HERE with a western twist!
I last wore my pink laceup sweatshirt AND cat bag HERE with a rose dress and pop of black.
I last wore my pink girly dress HERE for a black and pink rainy day look layered with a heart cut out tee!
I last wore my Sven clog boots HERE with a pop of purple!






 I'm wearing: beret-eBay, sweatshirt-amazon, dress-poshmark, skirt-thrifted, socks-xmas gift from my hubby!, boots-c/o Sven Clogs, bag-kate spade (Marshall's), necklace-amazon (old), sunglasses-pac sun (old)
 What are you doing this weekend?

I'm going to spend a bit of time with my mom and the poodles...

Also planning on watching more Samurai Jack,
Starting season 2 of Miracle Workers,
& Starting the pilot of Aqwafina's Nora from Queens!

 Are you watching anything good on tv lately?
Do you like wearing pink and gray also?
xx

Comments

  1. our outfit is lovely!! That dress, especially, pink seems to be a good color on you. For one, the light color is extremely flattering to your beautiful black hair against it with the contrast. Beautiful hair such as yours deserves to be shown off, and that dress does so superbly. That is also very pretty, how you styled it in the braided pony tail. I like the white collar, cuffs, and belt. The dress looks darling without them, but the bright yet neutral color introduces some additional detail without being dramatic, and I like that the dress is what really shines here. The dress is an excellent length for you, as well. I like the complementary hat, too, and the necklace really adds some elegance, and even a little formality, to the look.

    I would not have thought to choose those boots here, as I would have went for something dressier, though I am liking your choice, as the purple fits the color scheme, just a darker version of the dress's color. They grey socks seem to work, as well, it's different from the pink and purple, yet does not stick out, either.

    The black purse is complementary to your black hair.

    You look radiant!!

    I'd love it if more of my dates would think to dress this nice and want to look this good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I definitely like to make certain dresses more casual. This outfit was worn to do errands and play with dogs, not go anywhere fancy so it just makes sense for me to dress for my real life.

      Delete
    2. Wow. You really went all out in your look for that type of day. You are a nice dresser.

      Delete
    3. I could see some of the clogs you wore in previous looks pairing quite well with that dress to create a full on dressy look, especially the holographic ones. That is a pretty dress on you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.