pink & red colorblock.


 Happy Wednesday! Only a couple days away from V-DAY so it seems like the right time to go traditional and mix up some pink and red into my look today!
Also, since my feet are cold and I haven't done my toes in months, I added some matchy poodle socks my mom gave me!

Pink clogs last worn HERE with a fun retro cat-lady look!
Pink skirt last worn HERE  a while back, in the Fall. Honestly, I don't wear this skirt super often because I have to steam it literally every time--it has natural creasing in the hemline front and back that drives me nuts.
Red bag last worn HERE earlier this week.

This is my first time wearing this sweater. I got it for a super deal last Spring from Anthropologie but I just have another red sweater that I wear much more often. Now that I'm wearing it though, finally, I do love it and want to wear it more. It has a totally different feel than my other one.

 I'm wearing: sweater-anthropologie, skirt-anthropologie, necklace-Marshall's, hat-vintage (poshmark), bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), socks-secondhand, clogs-Sven Clogs (my first pair!), sunglasses-pac sun (old)


 I also took some pics for a Poshmark Campaign featuring this sweater from my closet for sale HERE! It's by Wild Fable for Target, and it's SO cute with balloon sleeves and an xl butt-covering length! It would be so perfect for the office or teachers and is very light weight so it would be great all year around. Size Small.


Happy Wednesday! xx

Comments