tiny Rick.

 Often, I tend to save my graphic tshirts for the gym but when I wore my Beetlejuice one with a (different) plaid skirt last month, something just hit me and I felt SO in my element and connecting with my high school self in a more grown-up me (with clogs and cooler accessories that aren't all from the dollar sections of mall punk stores). What were we all thinking with those rubber bracelets, anyway?

So today, I brought out a t-shirt I got a couple of years ago from one of my cartoons, 'Rick & Morty!'
I last wore my purple plaid skirt HERE with a green ruffly shirt and matching clogs.
I last wore my teal leather jacket HERE with some more plaid!
I last wore my blue Svens HERE with an all-blue look!
I last wore my leather hat HERE with a casual denim outfit.


 I'm wearing: leather jacket-from Italy (thrifted), t-shirt-rick and morty (hot topic), tights-secondhand, skirt-Keds (poshmark), clogs-Sven Clogs 'leaf punch' in navy leather, hat-minnetonka, glasses-pac sun (old)



Happy Sunday! Are you having a nice weekend? How do you wear graphic tees? xx

Comments