COLOR MY CLOSET: blue!

 I'm going to admit that I REALLY went for it today since blue is my favorite color!
My husband and I are also itching to see (and possibly criticize) the new 'Sonic' Movie so the socks are very on theme with our plans later this week (hopefully)!

I last wore this bomber jacket HERE and haven't been wearing it because I have it listed for sale HERE in my closet but I'm seriously reconsidering because I miss wearing it and tie dye is so trendy for Spring!
 I last wore this denim dress HERE with a trench coat and rainbow bag!
I last wore my clogs, hat, and purse ALL HERE with a navy sweater and pop of red!






 I'm wearing: hat-free people (marshall's), bomber jacket-page X rosie HW (marshall's), denim dress-Zara, socks-target (old), clogs-Sven 'leaf punch' (poshmark), sunglasses-oui fresh, bag-coach 'benett'

I had SO much fun spending President's Day thrifting with my husband. We got some major wins!
Today is kind of errand day with lots of cleaning, some cooking, and a night workout! No good tv tonight, so I'll probably catch up on some podcasts! How was your weekend? xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.