strange & silver & gold.

 Today is what my husband calls a 'goth day' I'm embracing my dark side.

I last wore my Beetlejuice tee HERE 
I last wore my green high heel clogs HERE
I last wore my silver skirt HERE
My Brandy Melville Cardigan is for sale HERE in my Poshmark Closet!

My personal joke is that I'm wearing a beetle necklace with a Beetlejuice t-shirt. That's just my vibe.


 I'm wearing: beret-from France (foo fighters patch added by me), cardigan-brandy melville (for sale), tee-hot topic (gift), skirt-romeo & juliet couture (poshmark), clogs-Swedish Hasbeens super high (poshmark), sunglasses-moschino (poshmark), necklace-j.crew (poshmark)






 It is SO nice and windy today.
My dad is supposed to have a minor surgery today, I'm hoping he has a very smooth procedure and recovery!
Happy Tuesday. xx

Comments