Christmas-y Cactus.

 It's super close to Christmas, so I thought bringing out my festive cactus bag and accenting some pops of green would do the trick for today's look! Also, yes, I am doing brunch two days in a row, because holiday season!

I last wore my green clogs HERE with an avocado themed look!
I last wore my cactus purse with a super pink outfit HERE
I last wore my pink parka HERE with a pop of dark pink and some western boots!
I haven't worn my totoro dress in a while, HERE is my last time during the warmer months with some casual clogs and not much else!
You can see the same gray tights styled a totally different way HERE with a funky winter dino themed outfit!


 I'm wearing: beret-vintage (poshmark), sunglasses-oui fresh, parka-somedays lovin' (poshmark), totoro dress-hot topic, tights-target, green clogs-Swedish Hasbeens (poshmark), bag-betsey johnson (poshmark)

 Happy Sunday & Happy brunching (if you are like me! Who's excited for the holidays? What are your plans? xx



Comments

  1. Omg that's such a cute little bag! *_*
    would love to own something similar :)
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    xoniomaniax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous outfit!!
    Happy Monday.

    www.infinitelyposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your cactus bag! Wow, don't think I've seen one of those before haha. Love your style!

    - Avalon from www.simplyavalon.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.