rainy Saturday vintage shopping.


 I had a fun downtown Phoenix outing with my husband and brother and his gf on a rainy Saturday! It was a lot of fun. We saw a lot of really cool and inspiring art and vintage (and faux vintage) treasures!

I last wore this Gap linen dress HERE in warmer weather.
I last wore my pansy coat HERE in a more red rainy day look!
I last wore my cactus backpack HERE for a different day of thrifting!
I last wore my tan clogs HERE with the same coat and hat but a pop of navy!
My polo top I layered with my dress is currently for sale in my closet HERE if you'd like to buy it!

 I'm wearing: coat-elevenses (poshmark), hat-eBay, dress-Gap (poshmark), polo-secondhand (for sale, clogs-Maguba (etsy shop), glasses-dolce & gabanna, backpack-kate spade
 Here are two skirts I tried on! The plaid one was an absolute dream except for the itchy wool and need for another inch or two in the waist, it didn't button. Bummer.
The denim rodeo skirt though, fit exactly right and nipped me just right in the waist so I had to get it! Plus look at those deep pockets and eyelet hem! I felt ready to square dance in the best way.

Do you like shopping curated vintage? xx

Comments