Let's Get Earthy, Day 4: SAND!

 Am I the only one that thinks of Sand Art from the 90s whenever I see Sand and 'color' in the same sentence? Okay, well today is Sand earthy tone day and I decided to pair my sand-ish color clogs and my sand-striped linen dress that I've never worn but wanted for ages and found somehow luckily barely used on Poshmark. I was definitely skeptical of the linen material and the way it naturally tends to get wrinkly with or without steaming but honestly, I'm feeling it! It is definitely very similar to my Fox's dress but I think the vibe is slightly different and this one is more casual and both would be cute to layer with long sleeved shirts under when/if it ever gets cold!

I last wore my taupe clogs HERE with a citrus theme look!
I last wore these aviator sunglasses (borowed) HERE with a casual look featuring a denim skirt and different clogs!

If you're wondering about my lack of handbag, I am still using my Kipling backpack, you can check it out on yesterday's post. I didn't want it in the photos because it would mess with the sand-vibes of my outfit!

I'm wearing: dress-gap (poshmark), clogs-sven bow knot HERE, sunglasses-ray ban aviators, necklace-anne klein (old), earrings-vintage

 Best part of the outfit and vibe? Felling like a twin with my mom's Standard Poodle, Ruby (see pic on top right)!
Happy almost-Friday! xx





Comments