pink rain.


 It's another rainy day, and the last day of the Thrifted Chic Style Challenge on instagram so I'm wearing an outfit that is almost entirely thrifted from Poshmark!

I last wore my pink heart cut out tee HERE with a different pink and black outfit!
I last wore my pink frilly dress HERE with a more summery outfit!
I last wore my raincoat HERE on a different rainy day, with cowboy boots!

 I wanted these combat boots for about two years and FINALLY found them this month on Poshmark in my size and they were worth the wait, and a fabulous price. I really love them in olive green too but the black is way more easy to style for the long run, I think! I do also have the OTK version of them from the MK star-studded collection. Sometimes I can be that person that buys everything from a collection when I really love it!
 I'm wearing- umbrella-target, glasses-dolce & gabanna, dress-poshmark, tee-poshmark, leggings-poshmark, boots-NEW Michael Kors 'Cody' (poshmark), jacket-(nordstrom) poshmark, umbrella-Target








Happy Wednesday! Wearing pink for 'Mean Girls'! Hope you stay dry if it's raining by your home too! xx

Comments