grays and purples again.


 Happy Sunday!
I can't help but be attracted to gray and lavender together, there is definitely something winsome about the two colors in my opinion!

I last wore my Sven boots HERE with a dinosaur sweatshirt!
I last wore my lavender pleated skirt AND purple bag HERE with a cool monochrome look and holographic clogs!
I last wore my chunky gray buttoned turtleneck HERE layered over a midi dress!
I last wore my purple hat HERE with my Wednesday Addams dress!


 I'm wearing: sweater-thrifted, skirt-endless rose (poshmark), bag-coach swing pack (eBay), sunglasses-balenciaga (thrifted), hat-dillard's (poshmark), boots- c/o SVEN CLOGS




I do feel like I fulfilled my style challenge to myself by wearing my gifted Sven boots even more than ever this week. They are so amazing and I am so grateful for them!
I don't think this sweater is 'flattering' at all but I do still love it for warmth and comfort and the skirt makes it a bit more girly and unique looking, I think.
I'm just playing the new Pokemon Sword game today and going out to dinner with my best friend!

My bread pudding was a hit yesterday and my parents invited me to dinner and made one of my favorites--Shrimp Scampi so it was a pretty successful Saturday.
I didn't post an outfit because honestly, I woke up in the morning, got dressed, realized my jeans were horribly ripped (in the butt pocket area, like a gaping hole) and it seemed like a sign that I deserved a style day off.
I ended up doing chores around the house and spending a lot of time cooking (and baking) for company. It was totally worth it.
I even took a two and a half hour nap after!
If you are a spoonie also, you know how much energy it takes to just plan a small event in your day so I definitely feel more recharged today and ready to end my weekend on a high note. xx

Comments