red for a rainy day.

 It's been raining for the 3rd day in a row now!
I knew I wouldn't have to be in the rain much though so I didn't mind wearing clog boots (it's not good to get the wood wet so I don't really wear them when I know I'm going to be in the rain for extended periods).
I spent some time with the poodles at my mom's house and did some reading and it was really peaceful!

I last wore my red 'corset' dress a long way back HERE--it's a bit tight on the arms and I don't want to wash it too much because the fabric is delicate but I do love it. It's definitely more of an 'occasion' dress.
I last wore my red corset back trench coat HERE I am finding myself wearing it a lot. Probably more in the red than the other color I own it in because the red is such a statement but I love both! It's definitely a worthy investment piece!
I last wore my lace up clog boots HERE with a teal outfit!
I last wore this teal bag HERE a long time ago. I don't use it much because I tend to overweigh/heavy-ize my bigger bags...but it is my favorite color and was a thoughtful gift from husband a couple of years ago!


 I'm wearing: coat-elevenses (poshmark), beret-miss patina london, dress-anthropologie 'juliet', tights-hue (old), bag-coach 'lexi', glasses-dolce & gabanna, boots-no. 6 clogs (eBay)
These boots were advertised as black but are certainly navy and honestly, I thought about returning them or reselling them--they also came with insanely long and hard to deal with suede laces originally and the price was high, even secondhand. At the end of the day though, after relacing them and trying them out a few times in public, I do really enjoy them. I've never seen the knit inset style anywhere else and they have that pop of turquoise in the pattern on the sides that ultimately wins my heart and keeps them in my collection.
I am planning on doing another Clog Diaries 2020 post for the new year so look out for that soon!
I want to retake my shoe inventory and general closet inventory and keep track of what I really enjoy and let go of the things that I just don't get use of!
Have you ever worn No. 6 Clog boots?
What are your thoughts on them? xx

Comments