fresh bouquet.

I've been having a tough week with my symptoms and going through the process of waiting for my new medication to be approved & set up (you know how insurance and paperwork goes sometimes) so it was a special surprise when my husband brought home this gorgeous bouquet for me after doing a quick supermarket run to get eggs and milk for brunch. I love them so much. They are SO pretty, I definitely had bees sniffing around when I was taking photos. I've been dreaming of Sunflowers all Spring but apparently, March is the time to plant them so I will definitely plan for them next March! I made a pretty sweet brunch also--omelettes with cheese, peppers, and broccoli with rosemary air-fried fries and my husband grilled up some breakfast sausage and made fresh squeezed grapefruit juice from our tree! (it's in a lot of my outfit pics, if you are wondering but not this particular one!)
I haven't been feeling too great so I wore a really basic casual weekend outfit of a go-to summer Anthropologie blouse I got on clearance with some pretty gray and purple florals and one of my favorite pairs of Pilcro jeans that were also on clearance. I got my sunhat at the beginning of May with my mom, from Nordstrom Rack and I love the bonnet-style shape, it's perfect for the pool because it doesn't have a brim in the back to get wet! It also has subtle gold sparkly thread in the weave and I love a good bit of sparkle. My silver clogs are one of my favorites and were a generous gift from Sven. I love them so much, this is definitely one of my favorite shoe styles ever and if I could have a pair in every color, it would be crazy awesome. I'm pretty happy with my clog collection as it sits right now. I really have a lot of clogs. I like starting my outfits from the ground up and getting inspired by my shoe selections at the beginning of the week when I'm doing my outfit layouts (I try to plan 3-4 days ahead every week).





 I'm wearing- hat-nordstrom rack, top & jeans-anthroplogie, clogs-c/o Sven BUY HERE
Do you have any fun plans this weekend? I'm spending some time with my mom tomorrow afternoon and Sunday is Father's Day so going to do a little family dinner night! Enjoy your weekend! xx

Comments